- “When I told my friends ‘I’m gay,’ I was a celebrity”
- “Working On, Imagining and Building” a New Life
- Surrendering the Childhood Shame
- “Focus on the Hurt, and Let the SSA Take Care of Itself”
- Childhood Molestation and a Pattern of Avoidance
- Getting This “Gay Thing” Out of the Way
- Overcoming the Illusion of Masculine Inferiority
Other Interviews & Testimonials
Dr. Nicolosi Interviews Men and Women Who Have Left Homosexuality
- Living in Harmony with One’s Biological Design: Interview with an Ex-Gay Man
- Touching the Feminine Soul: Interview with Diane Eller-Boyko, R.N., L.C.S.W.
- Interview: Jerry Armelli
- Interview with a Former Gay Activist, Michael Glatze: Two-Year Follow-up
- Interview with Andrew Comiskey
- Interview with Former Gay Activist, Michael Glatze: February, 2014
For more personal stories of men and women who have moved out of homosexuality, please go to the website www.narth.com.